HD Brows – The Front Room
What are HD Brows
HD brows are a bespoke eyebrow treatment that is tailored to suit each client individually.
It is so much more than a standard eyebrow tint and wax.
We, as expertly trained stylists, combine our unique design formula with custom blended colour, hair removal and make-up application for brows that suit you.
– Frequently Asked Questions –
How long do High Definition Brows last?
- HD Brows are a semi-permanent treatment – results will last for 3 to 6 weeks.
How old do I need to be to get HD Brows?
- Due to EU Law you cannot have your brows tinted under the age of 16, although you can still have the rest of the treatment done from the age of 13 with parental consent, avoiding the tinting stage.
Do I need a patch test?
- Yes, a patch test must be applied to the forearm at least 48 hours before treatment so please contact the salon for this within adequate time.
Do HD Brows look natural?
- Yes, your brows will look as natural as the client wishes them to be – each treatment is designed and tailored to suit each client.
What is HD Brow Sculpt?
- Browsculpt is the HD Brows method of brow lamination. Brow Lamination has become the go to treatment for those clients looking for an ‘on – trend’ fuller, fluffy looking brow. It is also perfect for those clients with unruly brows – whose hairs lay in different directions, have gaps that need disguising or just wont sit where they want them to go.
Some Happy Clients…
HD Brow – Aftercare Guide
- Follow your stylist’s recommendation and avoid tweezing between appointments.
- Avoid the use of make up and facial cleansers around the area for 24 hrs.
- Avoid prolonged contact with direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 24 hrs.
- Avoid exfoliating and anti – age products around the brow area for 3 days either side of your treatment.
- We strongly recommend the use of the HD Brows Tint Lock Serum to prolong the wear of your tint and keep brows conditioned after your treatment.
- DO NOT USE ANY FAKE TAN PRODUCTS ON THE FACE FOR ” TO 3 DAYS EITHER SIDE OF TREATMENT. If you do wish to use a fake tanning products on your face, apply a barrier to the hair and small area around the brow prior to tanning to prevent discolouration of your tint.
- Remember your results will be darker for the first 24 hours. The make up applied is not permanent and tint will fade depending on frequency of cleansing.
- You must inform your HD Stylist should you experience any swelling, itchy rashes,, bruising, skin grazing after your treatment so they can advise you on the correct procedure to follow.
Get in Touch
Want to request a booking or simply ask a question? Fill in the below form and we’ll get right back to you.
Come on in...
6B Society Street, Ballinasloe,
Awards we won
2019 Irish Hair & Beauty Team of the Year
2019 Phorest Client Experience of the Year
2018 Beauty Salon of the Year
Salon opening hours
Monday - Closed
Tues - Fri - 10am to 6pm
Saturday - 9am - 5pm